Back to collection
Object 642 of 2,551
PH-329, 1944Not on view
- Clyfford Still
Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 59 3/4 x 35 in. (151.9 x 88.9 cm)
Clyfford Still, PH-329, 1944. Oil on denim, 59 3/4 x 35 inches (151.9 x 88.9 cm). Clyfford Still Museum, Denver, CO.
© City and County of Denver / ARS, NY
- Clyfford Still, Betty Parsons Gallery, New York, April 14–26, 1947
- Clyfford Still Exhibition, California Palace of the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, July 2–August 3, 1947
- Collection highlights, Clyfford Still Museum, January 15–May 15, 2016
- Artists Select: Julian Schnabel, Clyfford Still Museum, January 20–April 2, 2017
- Collection highlights, Clyfford Still Museum, May 4–September 9, 2018
- Collection highlights, Clyfford Still Museum, January 17–April 26, 2020 (extended to August 23, 2020)
- Anfam, David. "Clyfford Still." PhD diss., University of London at the Courtauld Institute of Art, 1984.
- J. Livingston and A. Liguori, eds., Richard Diebenkorn: The Catalogue Raisonné, Volume One: Essays and References, New Haven and London, 2016.